Chesterfield Food and Drink Festival 2018Published On Wednesday 18 Jul 2018 by Sticky Beak
See All Recent News Articles
Chesterfield Food and Drink Festival 2018 will celebrate the huge range of local food and drink companies around Chesterfield, over 50 local companies will showcase and sell their produce and services on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th August at Queens Park.
Come and chill in the sun and wash it all down with a huge selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks from the selection of bars whilst listening to the best in local live music from the festival stage.
Ashgate Hospice are excited to be involved as the organiser’s chosen charity and will be raising money over the weekend in various ways. Chesterfield Champion The Cheese Factor are proud to be the main sponsors of the event this year, and will host their own “Cheese corner”.
Over the weekend there will be something for the whole family including:
• Delicious hot and cold food from around the world
• Wine and cheese sampling from local producers
• Bars serving alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
• A cold and raw food market
• Talks and presentations from local food companies and nutritionists
• Live music stage featuring local bands
• Chill out and sheltered areas
• Dance demonstrations in the famous bandstand
• A wide range of children’s entertainment and activities
• Crafts, accessories and vintage clothing and much more
There will be a firework display starting at 10:00pm on Saturday 4th August.
The Edge Events team are booking traders in for the Chesterfield Food and Drink Festival 2018, click here to register.
Find out more information via the website www.chesterfieldfoodanddrink.co.uk
Original article from Destination Chesterfield