Veganuary made easy with plant-based options a-plenty at intu DerbyPublished On Sunday 5 Jan 2020 by Sticky Beak
See All Recent News Articles
Shopping and leisure destination, intu Derby, has revealed a number of plant-based dining options for shoppers taking part in Veganuary in 2020.
Participation in Veganuary - which encourages people to give up meat and animal products including cheese, eggs and milk for the first month of the year - has more than doubled each year.
Those taking part can rest assured that they will find the perfect bite to eat while they make the most of the winter sales, with intu Derby’s eateries offering an array of plant-based meals, including:
• Zizzi – With an incredible range of vegan options, from the 'beetball' polpette to its jackfruit Italian hot pizza and a number of delicious desserts including a golden millionaire’s slice and vegan gelato, vegans visiting Zizzi’s will be spoilt for choice
• Bakers and Baristas – Visitors can treat themselves to a sweet snack mid-shop as Bakers and Baristas offers freshly-baked vegan muffins every day
• Wagamama – The Japanese restaurants exciting range of vegan dishes includes the famous vegatsu curry and new vegan egg option in the avant-gard’n
• BEAR – For fresh all-day dining and artisan coffee, vegan visitors can find BEAR on Level 2. Offering a number of plant-based dishes such as the sweet potato schnitzel and falafel flatbread. Those new to veganism can even fulfil their meat cravings with the not-a-beef burger
• Project D – Doughnut lovers look no further, as Project D has a number of vegan recipes fit for satisfying a sweet tooth, such as its new almondillo – a delicious vanilla and almond dough, drizzled in soft caramel
For more information about the centre’s dining options, Click Here
Find out which venues Sticky Beak has reviewed Click Here