Share A Birthday With The New Royal? Win A Free Stay At The Farmhouse, MackworthPublished On Tuesday 7 May 2019 by Sticky Beak
See All Recent News Articles
Welcoming the new royal baby! To celebrate the arrival of the new royal, The Farmhouse at Mackworth is giving anyone born on 6th May the chance to experience the ultimate country retreat, for free.
To celebrate the joyous occasion, the hotel is offering all those born on the same day as the royal baby, a free overnight stay and a three-course meal for two.
All bedrooms come complete with flat screen TVs, plush bed linen, spacious bathrooms and luxurious touches, including White Company bathroom essentials and Nespresso machines – everything you would expect from a country hotel. Plus, eat like a King or Queen with a seasonally changing menu featuring everything from 21-day aged prime cuts of beef cooked in the charcoal Josper oven to an extensive array of wood-fired pizzas.
So, if your birthday is on 6th May, you could be in with the chance of winning a truly regal retreat at The Farmhouse of Mackworth.
The Farmhouse at Mackworth
60 Ashbourne Road, Derby, DE22 4LY
Terms & conditions
• Applicants must phone the hotel and quote ‘baby bingo’ to claim and book the complimentary offer.
• Proof of identity and date of birth must be emailed at the time of booking and shown at check in.
• Guests must be aged 18 or over.
• One-night stay for two guests at The Farmhouse at Mackworth (Derby).
• Limited spaces available.
• Booking subject to availability. Booking must be made six weeks after the official birth date and is valid for six months, excluding Father’s Day and Bank Holidays.
• The prize includes continental breakfast, plus a three-course dinner including a bottle of wine chosen by the restaurant.
• The prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be given.
• Competition is open to UK residents only.