Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards - vote now!Published On Thursday 12 Jul 2018 by Sticky Beak
See All Recent News Articles
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards.
Derbyshire's favourite restaurants, pubs and bars will go head to head in the 10th year of the Awards which was launched recently at Bustler Market.
- Best Bar sponsored by Irongate Group
- Best Pub sponsored by Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Most Family Friendly sponsored by DerbyDaysOut
- Best Newcomer sponsored by University of Derby
- Best Cafe sponsored by Derby College
- Outstanding Achievement sponsored by Royal Crown Derby
- Best International sponsored by Moorfield Group, Derby Riverlights
- Best Customer Service sponsored by Derby Telegraph
- Best Out of Town
- Restaurant of the Year sponsored by Denby Pottery.
As well as the prestige of winning the Restaurant of the Year will also receive £1,000 of Denby tableware.
Other partners for the event include Roundhouse Events and Cactus Images.
Marketing Derby Managing Director John Forkin said: “The 10th Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards give you an opportunity to raise the profile of your brand. Each year the Awards go from strength to strength. They are now firmly established in Derby’s awards calendar and are keenly awaited and hotly contested. Marketing Derby is proud to co-ordinate these awards to help shine the light on the very best that Derby has to offer.”
Nominations will close on 17th August after which finalists will be announced for each category. After this, each nominated establishment will be visited by our panel of mystery judges.
The winners will be announced at the prestigious ceremony on the 8th October at the iconic Roundhouse.
There is still an opportunity to sponsor the Best Out of Town category for further information please contact email@example.com