Last Chance To Vote In The Derby Food & Drink AwardsPublished On Wednesday 24 Jul 2019 by Sticky Beak
See All Recent News Articles
Nominations close this Friday (26th) for the 2019 Marketing Derby Food & Drink Awards; vote now for your favourite establishment, 2000 already have!
Now in its eleventh year, the Awards recognise and celebrate the city's vibrant and growing food and drink sector.
Managing Director of Marketing Derby, John Forkin says: "Food and drink is an important sector but a tough one too. We want to celebrate the best locally and promote customer growth, so I encourage everyone to vote to give support to their favourites."
Here is the list of the categories available for nomination:
• Best International Restaurant (Sponsored by KRCS)
• Best Newcomer (Sponsored by Bondholder Hot House Music Schools Ltd)
• Best Café (Sponsored by Bondholder Derby College)
• Best Out of Town (Sponsored by Bondholder University of Derby)
• Best Pub (Sponsored by Bondholder Mortgage Advice Bureau)
• Best Bar (Sponsored by Bondholder Irongate Group)
• Most Family Friendly (Sponsored by Bondholder Cattermole Electrical)
• Outstanding Achievement (Sponsored by Bondholder Royal Crown Derby)
• Restaurant of the Year (Sponsored by Bondholder Denby Pottery)
The Excellence in Customer Service award (Sponsored by Bondholder Derby Telegraph) is voted for by readers of the Derby Telegraph, from a shortlist of six establishments.
Nominations are judged on quality, not quantity, so make sure you consider your nominations carefully.
When the nomination period ends, judges from each category will sample each finalist to select a winner.
The finalists for each category will be announced on Friday 16th August, with the much anticipated awards ceremony taking place on Monday 7th October at Bondholder venue The Roundhouse.